- 1 portion Almond Pastry, From the everyday cookbook (page 120)
- 1 Batch of Lemon Butter, Everyday cookbook (page147)
- 2 Mangos, Diced into small pieces
- 1 --- Tub Mascarpone cheese
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180oC
2. Make pastry and wrap it in the thermomat or glad wrap and put it in the fridge for 15min.
3. Roll out the pastry to about 3mls and use a 4-5 cm round pastry cutter.
4. Cut out rounds and push them into 2 patty tins, then prick with a fork and bake until just golden.
5. Mix equal parts of the lemon curd and mascarpone cheese together.
6. Spoon into the cooled pastry cases and top with a few pieces of mango.
7. Left over tart cases can be frozen or kept in the fridge.
8. YUMMO !!!! ENJOY
Mango & Lemon Curd Tarts
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake