- 1 portion Almond Pastry, From the everyday cookbook (page 120)
- 1 Batch of Lemon Butter, Everyday cookbook (page147)
- 2 Mangos, Diced into small pieces
- 1 --- Tub Mascarpone cheese
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180oC
2. Make pastry and wrap it in the thermomat or glad wrap and put it in the fridge for 15min.
3. Roll out the pastry to about 3mls and use a 4-5 cm round pastry cutter.
4. Cut out rounds and push them into 2 patty tins, then prick with a fork and bake until just golden.
5. Mix equal parts of the lemon curd and mascarpone cheese together.
6. Spoon into the cooled pastry cases and top with a few pieces of mango.
7. Left over tart cases can be frozen or kept in the fridge.
8. YUMMO !!!! ENJOY
Mango & Lemon Curd Tarts
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe