- 1 portion Almond Pastry, From the everyday cookbook (page 120)
- 1 Batch of Lemon Butter, Everyday cookbook (page147)
- 2 Mangos, Diced into small pieces
- 1 --- Tub Mascarpone cheese
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180oC
2. Make pastry and wrap it in the thermomat or glad wrap and put it in the fridge for 15min.
3. Roll out the pastry to about 3mls and use a 4-5 cm round pastry cutter.
4. Cut out rounds and push them into 2 patty tins, then prick with a fork and bake until just golden.
5. Mix equal parts of the lemon curd and mascarpone cheese together.
6. Spoon into the cooled pastry cases and top with a few pieces of mango.
7. Left over tart cases can be frozen or kept in the fridge.
8. YUMMO !!!! ENJOY
Mango & Lemon Curd Tarts
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse