- 100 grams Raw Sugar (brown)
- 150 grams frozen lychees, (drain tin & place lychees in freezer)
- 200 grams frozen mango
- 1 Egg white (optional)
- 350 grams ice cubes
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/ speed 9.
Add Frozen Lychees, Mango and Ice and blend for 20 sec/speed 10, gradually increasing speed from 1 to 10. Use the Spatula to assist with moving the mixture around.
Add the egg white and blend for a further 1 min/speed 10, Again using the spatula to assist.
Accessories you need
This will freeze well and the Kids just love it!!
Adjust the sugar to taste.
Fresh Lychees and Mango could be used, I just used tinned Lychees and frozen Mango chunks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge