- 2 packages Mango Jelly
- 250 grams Vanilla ice cream
- 250 grams evaporated milk
- 250 grams hot water
- 250 grams Refridgerated Cold Water
- 2 Fresh Mangoes, Peeled, seeded, flesh only
8Recipe is created for
2 mangoes (process to fine pulp) in Thermomix speed 5 to 7 till smooth. Put aside. Note do not wash the bowl. In the thermomix make mango jelly with hot water then add cold water. Mix till jelly crystals are dissolved. Butterfly speed 4 for 30 seconds. Then add all other ingredients and process till smooth. Again speed 4 until smooth. Enjoy!
Place in refridgerator over night to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free