- 2 Eggs, Large
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 --- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 300 grams whipping cream (full fat)
- 1/2 vanilla bean split with seeds
Two Thermy bowls makes this easier...
Heat the maple syrup and split vanilla bean (with seeds) - 2 mins 37 deg, speed 1 (an estimate as I did this on the stove). Remove vanilla bean. Set aside to cool in a small bowl.
Pour in cream and whip on speed 3 for 2 minutes or until soft peaks occur. Remove from bowl and set aside..or leave in bowl while you swap to your second bowl.
Place salt, eggs and egg yolks in TM bowl. Set dial to speed 3 at 50 degrees for 2 minutes. Mix until pale and thick.
Add butterfly. Mix for 4 minutes on speed 4.
Add maple syrup mixture to egg mixture as you mix on speed 3 for 2 minutes.
Increase to speed 6 for 30 seconds. Set aside.
Add cream mixture to egg/maple syrup mixture and mix on speed 2 for aprox 1 min or until combined.
Pour into lined metal bowl or cake tin. Freeze for 4-6 hours or until firm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE