- 280 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 g cocoa or cacao powder
- 100 g plain flour
- 3 big size mars bars (broken into 3 pieces )
- 180 g unsalted butter
- Large pinch of salt
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 160C
Grease and line a brownie/cake tin and set aside
2. Place raw sugar into mixing bowl and mill 3 - 4 sec / speed 9
Add baking powder, cocoa and flour and mix 5 sec / speed 10
Remove from mixing bowl and set aside
3. Place broken up Mars Bars into mixing bowl turbo 2-3 times or until it roughly resembles approx. 1cm chunks.
Remove from mixing bowl and set aside in a separate bowl.
4. Place butter and salt into mixing bowl and melt 2 - 3 mins / 60C / speed 2. Once melted, leave in mixing bowl and allow to cool to 37C.
5. Add flour mixture and eggs and mix approx. 30 sec / speed 3 or until combined.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add Mars Bars and vanilla and mix 10 - 20 sec / Reverse / speed 2 or until combined, using spatula to assist.
6.Spoon mixture into prepared tin, using back of a spoon to spread evenly.
Bake for 50 minutes - check with a skewer to see if it comes out clean when you poke it into brownie, if so remove.
Allow to cool completely in the tin.
Mars Bar Brownies
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet