- 100 g Unsalted Butter - cubed
- 150 g Mars Bars (bite size), cut in half
- 90 g rice bubbles
- 150 g quality milk or dark chocolate
Line a slice tray 20cm x 30cm with Baking Paper. Set Aside.
Place butter and mars bar pieces in to TM Bowl.
Melt for 5 mins / 60 degrees / speed 2
Melt for a further 1 minute / 80 degrees / speed 2
Melt for a further 1 minute / 80 degrees / speed 4
Add rice bubbles Mix on / 20 seconds / speed 2
Remove lid and use spatula to give a quick mix in bowl.
Tip contents of bowl into lined slice tray. Spread with spatula at first then continue with MC upside down - you may need to wet the top of the MC so it slides easily over the slice.
Use your MC upside down to press the slice into the tray evenly.
Place slice into fridge to set for a approximately 1 hour
Once set, remove from fridge.
Place chocolate (broken into pieces) into TM Bowl. Melt for 5 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 2-3.
Pour melted chocolate onto slice and spread evenly with the spatula.
Return slice to fridge to set for approximately 1-2 hours.
Once set, remove from tray and slice into pieces.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream