- 60 grams white sugar, Or you can use 12gm Stevia
- 3 egg yolks
- 500 grams Pouring Cream
- 200 grams full cream milk
- 150 grams marshmallows
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 cups marshmallows, or the small baking marshmallows
5h 15minPreparation 5h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients (EXCEPT 1-2cups of marshmallows - big or small) cook 6 min/80°C/Sp 4
Pour mixture into airtight container (with lid on), place in freezer 4-6 hours
Remove from freezer and scoop out of airtight container and place mixture into TM Mixing Bowl. Mix 30sec/Sp 9 then 10sec/Sp 4
Add remaining 1-2 cups of marshmallows (big or small) into TM mixing bowl and mix 15sec//Sp 3
Pour mixture into airtight container and place back in freezer 4-6 hours (I usually do it overnight)
Accessories you need
I use white marshmallows as my daughter can't have the pink ones, so I'm assuming if you use pink you will have a slightly pale pink ice-cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- Golden syrup Anzac cheesecake-adapted from Taste.com.au