- 250 g sugar
- 250 g almonds, blanched
- 0.25 teaspoon almond essence
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 egg white
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 175C
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 9 ans set aside.
Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill for 15 sec/speed 7.
Add icing sugar, almond essence, cornflour and egg white and mix for 40 sec/speed 5 with the aid of the spatula. If the mixture is sticky, add a little extra cornflour (this unbaked mixture is 'raw' marzipan and can be used to make tiny marzipan fruits, in other recipes requiring marzipan or to decorate a christmas cake)
Roll the mixture onto ThermoMat or baking paper that is dusted in cornflour.
Cut into star shapes with cookie cutter and place on a lined baking tray or on top of mince tarts. Bake for approx. 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
To blanch almonds in Thermomix, cover them with water in the mixing bowl and heat for 4 min/varoma temperature//speed 1.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl