THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 g raw sugar
- 120 g White Chocolate Buttons, Frozen
- 250 g raspberries, Frozen
- 1 egg white
- 50 g coconut cream
- 300 g ice cubes
Add Sugar to TM - 20 sec x speed 10
Add White Choc & blend with sugar - 15 sec x speed 10
Add Frozen Raspberries, Egg White, Coconut Cream & 100g Ice - 20 sec x speed 10
Add remaining 200g Ice - 1 min x speed 10
Use the spatular as needed to keep sorbet moving, especially in the early stages of mixing as everything is quite icey.
Match Made In Heaven Sorbet
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef