- 500g Fruit cake
- 70g brandy
- 2 tbsp jam, I used blackberry
- 100g milk chocolate, I used chocolate buttons
- 150g white chocolate
- a few red and green glaced cherries
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Break the fruit cake up into pieces and place into bowl. Mix it on speed 6 for about 20 seconds or until it has all come apart but isn't squishy. Set aside in a bowl.
Place milk chocolate into bowl and melt at 50 degrees for 2 minutes at speed 1. If chocolate hasn't melted add more time.
Add cake mix into bowl with chocolate and add the brandy and jam. Mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds or until all combined. Place mixture into a bowl and place in fridge for about 1-2 hours.
Remove from fridge and measure out a teaspoon each time and roll them into smooth balls. Place them onto baking paper on a tray.
Place white chocolate in thermomix bowl and melt at 50 degrees for 2 minutes, speed 1. At extra time if not melted. Whilst this is melting chop up your cherries, green ones into small thin slics. Red into tiny little bits resembling balls.
Using a teaspoon dollop the white chocolate on top of the puddings letting it drizzle down the sides to resemble custard. Place a green slice of cherry on top and two red cherries balls on either side to resemble holly.
Put them back in fridge to set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza