- 250 g full cream milk
- 100 mint leaves, (I use a combination of mint and spearmint)
- 500 g whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 200 g raw sugar
- 2 heaped tbsp dried cranberries, (or to taste)
Place milk and mint leaves into the and pulverise for 1 minute on speed 8.
Add cream, egg yolks and sugar and cook for 10 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
Place mixture into a stainless steel bowl and put in the freezer for 4-5 hours (or until partially frozen).
Return mixture to and churn for 1 minute on speed 5 or 6.
Add cranberries and mix for a further 20 seconds on speed 4 or 5.
Place mixture into a container and return to the freezer.
Allow approx 12 hours before serving.
Mint & Cranberry Ice-cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake