- 100 grams Butter, cubed
- 100 grams canola oil
- 420 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essense
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 50 grams cocoa
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams Butter
- 320 grams icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon thickened cream
- 3/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 7-8 drops Green Food Colouring
- 125 grams dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 grams full-fat pouring cream
Preheat oven to 170˚C. Grease and line a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Put butter into TM bowl and melt 50 seconds/50˚C/speed 4. Put oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mint extracts into TM bowl and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
Add cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder to TM bowl then mix 10 seconds/speed 4. Spread into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Let cool completely (aprox 1 hour).
Add butter into TM bowl and soften 10 seconds/37˚C/speed 3. Beat butter 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add icing sugar and beat 20 seconds/speed 4.
Add mint extract and food colouring then mix 10 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then mix 10 seconds/speed 4. Add cream then mix 10 seconds/speed 4. Spread over cooled brownie then refrigerate until firm.
Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds/speed 8. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add cream and melt 2-3 minutes/50˚C/speed 3. Spread over the mint layer then refrigerate until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake