- 100 grams Butter, cubed
- 100 grams canola oil
- 420 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essense
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 50 grams cocoa
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams Butter
- 320 grams icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon thickened cream
- 3/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 7-8 drops Green Food Colouring
- 125 grams dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 grams full-fat pouring cream
Preheat oven to 170˚C. Grease and line a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Put butter into TM bowl and melt 50 seconds/50˚C/speed 4. Put oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mint extracts into TM bowl and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
Add cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder to TM bowl then mix 10 seconds/speed 4. Spread into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Let cool completely (aprox 1 hour).
Add butter into TM bowl and soften 10 seconds/37˚C/speed 3. Beat butter 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add icing sugar and beat 20 seconds/speed 4.
Add mint extract and food colouring then mix 10 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then mix 10 seconds/speed 4. Add cream then mix 10 seconds/speed 4. Spread over cooled brownie then refrigerate until firm.
Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds/speed 8. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add cream and melt 2-3 minutes/50˚C/speed 3. Spread over the mint layer then refrigerate until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef