THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 320 g coconut milk
- 180 g whole milk
- 80 g Corn Flour
- 80 g raw sugar or white sugar
- 25 g unsweetened cocao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
Add ingredients to bowl in order, then cook for 6-8 minutes 90 degrees speed 3-4. Serve Immediately or save. Consistency will be pudding like, if wanting thinner consistency use less corn flour.
Egg Free Coconut Milk -Whole Milk Chocolate Custard
Top with favorite fruits, banana went very well with this dish. You can add whatever spice you may feel that goes well such as mint or raspberry essence etc....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse