THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 320 g coconut milk
- 180 g whole milk
- 80 g Corn Flour
- 80 g raw sugar or white sugar
- 25 g unsweetened cocao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
Add ingredients to bowl in order, then cook for 6-8 minutes 90 degrees speed 3-4. Serve Immediately or save. Consistency will be pudding like, if wanting thinner consistency use less corn flour.
Egg Free Coconut Milk -Whole Milk Chocolate Custard
Top with favorite fruits, banana went very well with this dish. You can add whatever spice you may feel that goes well such as mint or raspberry essence etc....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls