- 1/2 cup of plain flour
- 1/3 Cup of icing sugar, Made in the TM
- 3/4 Cup of Almond meal
- 2 egg whites
- 80 grams Butter Cubed
- 4 Dark Chocolate squares
- 160 grams Dark melting chocolate
8Recipe is created for
1. Pre heat oven to 150 degrees celsius
2. Lighlty grease 4 half cup capacity over proof dishes or large muffin tin
3. Place chocolate buds in TM bowl, chop for 20 seconds on speed 10.
4. Add butter. Cook for 4 minutes at 50 degrees. Speed 3
5. Add flour, icing sugar, almond meal, and egg whites. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
6. Spoon half the mixture into dishes. Place chocolate square on top of mixture, then top with the remaining mixture.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked (but gooey in the middle).
8. Stand in the dish for 5 minutes, before turning out.
9. Serve with raspberries and cream.
Molten Chocolate Cakes
Note, this has been converted from Donna Hay - Instant Entertaining
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls