- 150 grams dried and pitted dates
- 450 grams dark chocolate, (however dark you prefer, I used 70%)
- 210 grams coconut cream
- Dried coconut for rolling (approx 1 cup)
8Recipe is created for
Place dates is TMX bowl, chop for 10 seconds on speed 9. Place aside.
Break chocolate into small pieces, place in TMX bowl. Grate for 7 seconds on speed 9.
Add coconut cream and melt on 60 degrees, 4 minutes on speed 1.
Add chopped dates and mix for 10 seconds on speed four.
Place mixture into a bowl and put in freezer for 45 mins, upto 1 hr ( till set).
Remove from freezer for 5 minutes untill workable, roll into teaspoon size balls and roll in coconut. Place in fridge untill ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Steamed Cheese Custard
- Thai Prawn and Vege Flu Fighting Soup
- Quick Parmesan Spelt Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- Almond Chai Latte
- 3 Ingredient "Paleo" Choc Icecream
- Sage and Bacon Potato Rosti
- Spinach, Parmesan and Cracked Pepper Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Sweet Potato Lentil Soup
- Massaman Curry
- Thermomix Sushi