- 750 g Mulled Wine, as per EDC
- 250 g water
- 180 g sugar
- 1 eggwhite, (or 50g meringue)
- 300 g pears, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, peeled (or lemon)
Prepare mulled wine as per EDC
Strain through the TM basket by placing basket inside bowl and pouring into jug or bowl
Weigh 750g mulled wine and add 250g water
Pour into icecube trays and freeze until solid (8 hrs or longer)
Place sugar in the bowl and mill for 10 sec on speed 9
Add eggwhite, pears and lime and puree for 5 secs speed 7
Add mulled wine icecubes and blend for 1 minute on speed 9, using spatula to assist when required. (add additional water or mulled wine if requires loosening during this process)
MULLED WINE ICE CUBES
If doing at a cooking class ommit the eggwhite for meringues
Using water to dilute the final product of mulled wine after straining will aid the freezing. Alcohol and sugar do not freeze as solid if not diluted, it also is a more sublte flavour
Pears work well for Christmas in July, as they are in season. At Christmas time, try some summer fruits like tamarillo.
Use your remaining mulled wine to make wine jellies as per Devil or a cookbook (real fruit jelly variation) Cut into small christmas shapes with a cookie cutter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Melting Moments
- Plum Torte
- Artichoke Dip
- Rich Vanilla Bean Icecream
- Chocolate Rough Slice
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup
- Italian Style Meatloaf with rich porcini sauce
- Pear and Apple Chutney
- Stir fry Rice Noodles with Chicken and Prawns
- Steamed Prawn and Chicken Dumplings
- Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks
- Chocolate Crackles
- Jaffa Macarons
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)