- 90 grams Seed Tapioca (sago), 1/2 Cup
- 445 grams water, 2 1/3 Cups
- 70 grams sugar, 4 tblsp
- 100 grams lemon juice, Approx 2 lemons
- 80 grams golden syrup, 4 tblsp
- rind of 1/2 lemon, finely chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place sago/seed tapioca pearls in thermomix jug with water. Cook for 15mins, Varoma, Reverse Speed 0.5 until Sago pearls become transparent.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, lemon rind and golden syrup in thermomix. Mix 1 minute, Varoma, Reverse speed 1.
- Pour into a dish to set. I uaually put mine in the fridge and serve cold with warm custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.