- 1 package raspberry lollies, (180g)
- 1 package Snickers Fun Size, Cut in half (12 each)
- 1 package Turkish Delight Fun Size, Cut in half (12 each)
- 1 package mini marshmallows, (100g)
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut, Plus sprinkle for the top
- 440 g milk chocolate
Chop Raspberry Lollies speed 10 for 6 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place snickers in bowl and chop Speed 6 for 5 seconds. Remove and put with the chopped up Raspberries.
Place turkish delight into bowl and chop Speed 6 for 6 seconds. Remove and put with the Rasberry and Snickers also add the mini marshmallows and coconut. Mix with the spatula and set aside.
Place chocolate into the bowl and chop speed 6 for 6 seconds. Heat on 50 degrees for 3 mins speed 1.
Add chocolate to the other ingredients and mix with spatula until combined. Press into a lined tray with mc and sprinkle with coconut and refrigerate for at least an hour.
You can always substitute chocolates to your own favourite.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight