- 1 package raspberry lollies, (180g)
- 1 package Snickers Fun Size, Cut in half (12 each)
- 1 package Turkish Delight Fun Size, Cut in half (12 each)
- 1 package mini marshmallows, (100g)
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut, Plus sprinkle for the top
- 440 g milk chocolate
Chop Raspberry Lollies speed 10 for 6 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place snickers in bowl and chop Speed 6 for 5 seconds. Remove and put with the chopped up Raspberries.
Place turkish delight into bowl and chop Speed 6 for 6 seconds. Remove and put with the Rasberry and Snickers also add the mini marshmallows and coconut. Mix with the spatula and set aside.
Place chocolate into the bowl and chop speed 6 for 6 seconds. Heat on 50 degrees for 3 mins speed 1.
Add chocolate to the other ingredients and mix with spatula until combined. Press into a lined tray with mc and sprinkle with coconut and refrigerate for at least an hour.
You can always substitute chocolates to your own favourite.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake