- 1 package plain sweet biscuits e.g. milk arrowroot
- 200 g dried apricots
- 125 g Butter, cubed
- 200 g condensed milk (1/2 tin or make your own)
- 100 g brown sugar
- 20 g Desiccated or Shredded Coconut plus extra for sprinkling
Crush biscuits 5-10 sec / speed 6 (time may vary depending on type of biscuits & how fine you like them crushed). Set aside in a bowl.
Chop dried apricots 5 sec / speed 6. Set aside with crushed biscuits.
Melt butter, sugar & condensed milk 1 min / 50 degrees / speed 3. Extend by 30 sec if required.
Combine biscuits & apricots back into TM bowl, along with coconut & combine 10-20sec / reverse / speed 3.
Press firmly into a lined slice tin until smooth.
Sprinkle extra coconut over the top to garnish & pop in the fridge until firm.
Apricot Fudge Slice
Adapted from a recipe made for the Mothers Day afternoon tea at my daughter's preschool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Variation of Savoury Scrolls with Pumpkin Dough
- Super Simple Coconut Loaf
- Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Baked Peach Torte
- Chocolate Heaven (Brownies with Raspberries)
- Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
- Avocado Mayonnaise
- Jaffa Fudge Cake
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Pumpkin Scone Wedge