- 250 grams Salted Peanuts
- 170 grams honey
- 110 grams coconut oil
- 250 grams dark chocolate, Chips or chopped block
- 170 grams Traditional rolled oats
- 65 grams Shredded coconut
- 65 grams dried cranberries, Or any nuts or dried fruit of choice
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
2h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place peanuts in bowl. Make peanut butter by grinding 30 sec speed 7. Add honey and coconut oil. Combine and melt 4mins 90 degrees speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients. Combine and melt 3 minutes (or until chocolate has melted) 60 degrees speed 2
Line a 19 cm by 19 cm square cake tin with glad wrap. Tip slice mix in then push down using the mc or a glass. Refrigerate until solid, tip onto a cutting board and slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)