- 250 grams Salted Peanuts
- 170 grams honey
- 110 grams coconut oil
- 250 grams dark chocolate, Chips or chopped block
- 170 grams Traditional rolled oats
- 65 grams Shredded coconut
- 65 grams dried cranberries, Or any nuts or dried fruit of choice
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
2h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place peanuts in bowl. Make peanut butter by grinding 30 sec speed 7. Add honey and coconut oil. Combine and melt 4mins 90 degrees speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients. Combine and melt 3 minutes (or until chocolate has melted) 60 degrees speed 2
Line a 19 cm by 19 cm square cake tin with glad wrap. Tip slice mix in then push down using the mc or a glass. Refrigerate until solid, tip onto a cutting board and slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies