- 75 grams butter
- 250 grams digestive or oat biscuits, e.g. Hobnobs
- 300 grams hard fudge, e.g. Orkney Vanilla or Mrs Tilly's
- 280 grams soft cream cheese, e.g. Philadelphia
- 0.6 litres double cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Melt butter 3mins 50 deg
Add biscuits to mixing bowl and mix 15s speed 8. Scrape down and rpt if needed. Press into base of prepared 24cm springform tin and chill.
Break fudge bars into squares and add to mixing bowl. Blitz for 5s on speed 5 to form "rubble". Scrape down and rpt if needed. Set aside.
Add soft cream cheese to mixing bowl. Set time to 25s and begin to beat on speed 5 whilst slowly adding double cream. Watch carefully to avoid over-beating.
Gently fold in fudge and add to base. Allow 3 hrs to chill (if you can wait that long!)
Accessories you need
Allowing time to chill also lets some of the fudge rubble liquify - delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Curd (Jo Seagar)
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- All in one Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Low FODMAP Chestnut Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)