No-bake Fudge Cheesecake
- 75 grams butter
- 250 grams digestive or oat biscuits, e.g. Hobnobs
- 300 grams hard fudge, e.g. Orkney Vanilla or Mrs Tilly's
- 280 grams soft cream cheese, e.g. Philadelphia
- 0.6 litres double cream
Melt butter 3mins 50 deg
Add biscuits to mixing bowl and mix 15s speed 8. Scrape down and rpt if needed. Press into base of prepared 24cm springform tin and chill.
Break fudge bars into squares and add to mixing bowl. Blitz for 5s on speed 5 to form "rubble". Scrape down and rpt if needed. Set aside.
Add soft cream cheese to mixing bowl. Set time to 25s and begin to beat on speed 5 whilst slowly adding double cream. Watch carefully to avoid over-beating.
Gently fold in fudge and add to base. Allow 3 hrs to chill (if you can wait that long!)
Accessories you need
Allowing time to chill also lets some of the fudge rubble liquify - delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grancy's Golden Syrup Dumplings
- Healthy Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Balls
- Pitaya & Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Raw Sticky Caramel Slice
- Green Apple and Kiwi Fruit Soft serve Ice Cream (Fruity Dream)
- LOWER Carb Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Condensed Milk Balls
- Ricotta and Lemon Cake (LCHF,GF)
- Raw Energy Balls