- 370 g philli cream cheese, at room temp.
- 400 g Sweetened Condesed Milk, tin
- 250 g full fat cream
- 125 g Butter.
- 250 g butternut snap biscuts
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Melt butter 50 degrees/2 mins/ spd 4. Scrape down sides and do it again for another 2 mins.
2. Add all the biscuts and blend together 10 secs/ spd 7, until crumbs. Then empy into chosen tin and spread on base and sides evenly.
3. Don't rinse bowl. Add philli cream cheese, blend 20secs/spd 3
4. Add Cream, Sweetened condensd milk. Blend, 1 mn/spd 4.
5. While thermi is running on spd 4 add lemon juice through MC hole in lid and continue to blend for 20 secs.
6. Pour mixtue into base and put in fridge for 1 - 1 1/2 hours before serving.
NO BAKE LEMON CHEESE CAKE
You could add crushed oreos to the philli mix or any extra like berries. use for many occasions!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan