- 250 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams Pepita Seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 grams water
- 300 grams dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Desiccated or shredded Coconut
Process sunflower & pepita seeds for 5 secs on speed 10, place this mix to one side.
Put dates & water into the TM bowl & cook 2 mins 100 degrees speed 2.
Add vanilla, raw cacao powder & reserved seeds & process for 5 secs on speed 6.
Roll into balls & roll each ball in coconut.
Nut Free Choc Date Balls
Thanks to my sister Ali for this nut free lunchbox treat
If you don't have quite enough of one of the seeds sesame seeds are a good addition.
You can add anything really like chia seeds or goji berries too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs