- 80 g organic pumkpin seeds
- 80 g organic sunflower seeds
- 80 g organic linseeds
- 100 g bio-dynamic or organic sultanas
- 150 g organic dates
- 1-2 tsp organic cocoa powder
- organic chia seeds
- organic desiccated coconut
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
2. Form into bite size balls.
3. Roll them in organic chia seeds or organic desiccated coconut to coat.
4. Store in an airtight container in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls