- 80 g organic pumkpin seeds
- 80 g organic sunflower seeds
- 80 g organic linseeds
- 100 g bio-dynamic or organic sultanas
- 150 g organic dates
- 1-2 tsp organic cocoa powder
- organic chia seeds
- organic desiccated coconut
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
2. Form into bite size balls.
3. Roll them in organic chia seeds or organic desiccated coconut to coat.
4. Store in an airtight container in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan