- 80 g organic pumkpin seeds
- 80 gorganic sunflower seeds
- 80 gorganic linseeds
- 100 gbio-dynamic or organic sultanas
- 150 gorganic dates
- 1-2 tsporganic cocoa powder
- organic chia seeds
- organic desiccated coconut
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
2. Form into bite size balls.
3. Roll them in organic chia seeds or organic desiccated coconut to coat.
4. Store in an airtight container in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes