- 80 g organic pumkpin seeds
- 80 g organic sunflower seeds
- 80 g organic linseeds
- 100 g bio-dynamic or organic sultanas
- 150 g organic dates
- 1-2 tsp organic cocoa powder
- organic chia seeds
- organic desiccated coconut
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
2. Form into bite size balls.
3. Roll them in organic chia seeds or organic desiccated coconut to coat.
4. Store in an airtight container in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake