- 80 g organic pumkpin seeds
- 80 g organic sunflower seeds
- 80 g organic linseeds
- 100 g bio-dynamic or organic sultanas
- 150 g organic dates
- 1-2 tsp organic cocoa powder
- organic chia seeds
- organic desiccated coconut
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
2. Form into bite size balls.
3. Roll them in organic chia seeds or organic desiccated coconut to coat.
4. Store in an airtight container in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls