- 250 grams gluten free oats
- 250 grams medjool dates, organic
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams sesame seeds
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 50 grams shredded coconut, organic
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons maple syrup, organic
- extra sesame seeds
Blitz all ingredients together in the thermomix on speed 9 for around 20 to 25 seconds. Roll into balls and coat in the extra sesame seeds. Store in the freezer
Accessories you need
These are nutfree so are perfect for the School Lunch packs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream