- 250 grams gluten free oats
- 250 grams medjool dates, organic
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams sesame seeds
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 50 grams shredded coconut, organic
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons maple syrup, organic
- extra sesame seeds
Blitz all ingredients together in the thermomix on speed 9 for around 20 to 25 seconds. Roll into balls and coat in the extra sesame seeds. Store in the freezer
Accessories you need
These are nutfree so are perfect for the School Lunch packs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble