- 250g plain biscuits, (eg: nice, milk arrowroot, or Marie)
- 400g Hazelnut Chocolate Spread, one batch made from EDC/BCB
- 75g unsalted butter cubed
- 50g hazelnut meal
- 500g cream cheese, room temp.
- 60g icing sugar
- 50g chopped hazelnuts, to be sprinkled on top
- Grease and line a round spring form tin with baking paper.
- Place biscuits in TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 10. Set aside.
- Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- Make a batch of Hazelnut Chocolate Spread from EDC/BCB and set aside.
- Add butter and 50g Hazelnut Chocolate Spread and mix 10 sec / speed 8.
- Add hazelnut meal and biscuits and mix 10 sec / speed 8 NB: Mixture will be a damp sandy texture.
- Pour into tin and press into base using back of a spoon or your MC.
- Place in fridge to chill.
- Place cream cheese and icing sugar in TM bowl and mix 10 sec / speed 8. Scrape down and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Add remaining Hazelnut Chocolate Spread (will be approx. 350g) to cream cheese mixture and combine 10 sec / speed 10. Scrape down and repeat.
- Remove tin from fridge and pour hazelnut cream cheese mixture over the base.
- Scatter hazelnuts on top to cover and place tin in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve straight from the fridge for best results.
Hazelnut Choc Spread
If you prefer a thinner base use 200grams of biscuits.
(this is based on Nigella’s Nutella Cheesecake recipe that I converted for the Thermomix)
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun