- 100 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams cacao butter
- 10 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons paprika, smoked
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 375 grams Nutri Grain
- 375 grams Salted mixed nuts
1h 6minPreparation 6minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Blitz cacao butter 5 seconds on speed 8
Add coconut oil and melt 3 mins, 50 degrees, speed 1
Scrape and melt 2 mins, 50 degrees, speed 1
- Add worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, paprika and curry powder. Mix 15 seconds on speed 2.
- Add nuts and combine for 10 seconds on reverse speed 1.
Divide Nutri Grain in 2 baking dishes.
Pour nut mix over both trays and combine well.
- Bake at 125 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 mins.
Allow to cool before serving.
Store in an air tight container.
This is the recipe I based my version on. https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-savoury-recipes/nuts-bolts/s526byya-f16e6-418302-cfcd2-kvy8w9tj
You can use one large baking dish if you have a dish and oven big enough.
This makes a great gift, presented in a pretty jar.
This does not caramelise like the version using butter, but it still tastes great.
It works with a 'fake' nutrigrain as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart