- 250 g Butter
- 20 g oil
- 10 g Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 500 g Nutri Grain
- 500 g Salted mixed nuts
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add butter and oil to mixing bowl. 7mins, heat 50, speed 1.
2. Add worchestershire sauce, garlic powder, paprika, curry powder and cayenne pepper to butter mix. Combine 15sec, speed 2.
3. Combine nutri grain and mixed nuts in an extra large baking dish. Pour over butter mix and stir to mix thoroughly.
4. Bake in a slow oven 125, for approx 1hr, stiring every 15mins.
5. Allow to cool and serve. Store in air tight container.
Accessories you need
Add more Cayenne Pepper if you wish. I found this is just right so the Kids can enjoy too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Three cup duck tongue
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings