- 250 g Butter
- 20 g oil
- 10 g Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 500 g Nutri Grain
- 500 g Salted mixed nuts
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add butter and oil to mixing bowl. 7mins, heat 50, speed 1.
2. Add worchestershire sauce, garlic powder, paprika, curry powder and cayenne pepper to butter mix. Combine 15sec, speed 2.
3. Combine nutri grain and mixed nuts in an extra large baking dish. Pour over butter mix and stir to mix thoroughly.
4. Bake in a slow oven 125, for approx 1hr, stiring every 15mins.
5. Allow to cool and serve. Store in air tight container.
Accessories you need
Add more Cayenne Pepper if you wish. I found this is just right so the Kids can enjoy too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit