- 200 g raw whole almonds
- 220 g pitted dates or prunes
- 50 g chia seeds
- 50 g cacao/cocao powder
- 70 g coconut oil, Cold pressed organic where possible
- 50 g tahini
- 50 g Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Natural Quick Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Valentine’s Day Dessert Praline/sweets
Add all ingredients to TM bowl and process 15 seconds speed 7.
Scrap down sides and mix for additional 5 seconds speed 7 making sure the mixture comes together and looks sticky.
Roll into balls. Dust or roll in coconut.
Store in fridge. They last up to 4 weeks if you can resist ...
Accessories you need
Per ball – makes 26
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge