- 200 g raw whole almonds
- 220 g pitted dates or prunes
- 50 g chia seeds
- 50 g cacao/cocao powder
- 70 g coconut oil, Cold pressed organic where possible
- 50 g tahini
- 50 g Shredded coconut
Add all ingredients to TM bowl and process 15 seconds speed 7.
Scrap down sides and mix for additional 5 seconds speed 7 making sure the mixture comes together and looks sticky.
Roll into balls. Dust or roll in coconut.
Store in fridge. They last up to 4 weeks if you can resist ...
Accessories you need
Per ball – makes 26
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Artichoke Hommus Dip with Dukkah
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Raw tahini coconut biscuits
- Choc Caramel Peanut Slice
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)
- Toasted Tahini and Cinnamon Granola
- LCHF Granola Bars / Gluten Free