- 200 g raw whole almonds
- 220 g pitted dates or prunes
- 50 g chia seeds
- 50 g cacao/cocao powder
- 70 g coconut oil, Cold pressed organic where possible
- 50 g tahini
- 50 g Shredded coconut
Add all ingredients to TM bowl and process 15 seconds speed 7.
Scrap down sides and mix for additional 5 seconds speed 7 making sure the mixture comes together and looks sticky.
Roll into balls. Dust or roll in coconut.
Store in fridge. They last up to 4 weeks if you can resist ...
Accessories you need
Per ball – makes 26
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Marathon bliss balls
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Artichoke Hommus Dip with Dukkah
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Raw tahini coconut biscuits
- Choc Caramel Peanut Slice
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)