- 200 g raw whole almonds
- 220 g pitted dates or prunes
- 50 g chia seeds
- 50 g cacao/cocao powder
- 70 g coconut oil, Cold pressed organic where possible
- 50 g tahini
- 50 g Shredded coconut
Add all ingredients to TM bowl and process 15 seconds speed 7.
Scrap down sides and mix for additional 5 seconds speed 7 making sure the mixture comes together and looks sticky.
Roll into balls. Dust or roll in coconut.
Store in fridge. They last up to 4 weeks if you can resist ...
Accessories you need
Per ball – makes 26
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Goodness LCM Bars
- Marathon bliss balls
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Artichoke Hommus Dip with Dukkah