- 130 grams Butter
- 90 grams golden syrup
- 150 grams Plain Flour.
- 130 grams rolled oats
- 40 grams shredded or desicated coconut
- 1 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 60 grams fine raw caster sugar
- 100 grams chocolate bits, optional
- 70 grams sultanas, optional
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon., optional
I like to use really fine caster sugar and make my own in 500g batches but you could do it in smaller.
place raw or white sugar in the bowl and blitz on speed 9 for 30 seconds (that is a 500g lot - if you are doing a smaller amount ie 100g just blitz for 10 seconds
weight in butter, sugar and golden syrup and melt at 60 degrees/ 2 minutes/ speed 2.5
weight in the other ingredents in this order;
bi carb soda
and mix for 30 secs with reverse on at speed 2.5
optional chocolate and sultanas and mix 20 secs reverse on speed 2
roll into small balls (whatever size you want the bikkies - they wont spread much)
and bake at 150 degrees (fan forces) for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown depending on oven
allow to cool
this recipe is suitable for a model 5 or tm31
if you wanted to drop the sugar in these it would be fine to cut out the 60g of raw sugar. Alternatively you couple half the golden syrup and use rice malt.
to make gluten free you could use rice flour instead but i have not tested this
for dairy free you could swap the butter with coconut oil or macadamia oil but i would probably drop the quality to 100g. Again i have not tested this.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Carrot wraps (base recipe from TRTLMT) CAN BE DONE IN EITHER MODEL 31 or 5
- Chocolate Molten cakes
- Speculaas Biscuits - in either tm31 or tm5
- Raspberry and Vanilla Coconut Pannacotta
- Donna Hay's mango and coconut ice cream bars
- Awesome white chocolate mud cupcakes
- Wholemeal Bread (adapted from RTLMT My Go to Bread Recipe)
- Banana & Caco Brekie Smoothie