- 150 grams semolina
- 500 grams water
- 80 grams raw sugar
- 500 grams strawberries, tops cut off
- pinch salt
- 20 grams vanilla sugar
- 500 grams Milk
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
Recipe is created for
Measure Semolina and Water into a separate bowl and let soak prior to preparation (minimum 1 hour, ideally several hours).
Measure sugar into TM Bowl . Mill for 10 seconds on Speed 9.
Add strawberries into TM Bowl . Chop for 2 seconds on speed 4. Set aside.
Add soaked Semolina into TM Bowl . Add salt. Cook for 4 minutes at 100'C on Speed 3-4.
Add Vanilla Sugar. Add 50ml (1/2 MC) Milk. Cook for 10 minutes at 100'C on Speed 3-4. Gradually Add remaining Milk in 50ml (1/2 MC) lots, through lid, approximately every minute (i.e. entire milk over 10 minutes).
Insert Butterfly. Add sugared strawberries back into TM Bowl . Cook for 10 minutes at 100'C on Reverse Speed 1.
Set aside in Thermoserver.
Pre-soak semolina in water
Erdbeere Suppe (Strawberry Soup)
Fluffy White Clouds
This soup is great warm, however it is best served on the second day as a thicker, tastier, cold pudding.
The gradual adding of milk may be laborious to some, however cooking this on the stovetop was far more labour intensive as it required constant stirring (I love my Thermomix!). If anyone has any suggestions to improve on this method, I welcome your feedback/ideas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet