- 2 pieces avocado, Flesh scooped
- 1 level tbsp cacao powder, raw
- 1 level tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 heaped tbsp hazelnuts, activated
- 1 heaped teaspoons pomegranates, seeds only
- 1 level teaspoons blueberries
- 1 level teaspoons coconut, shredded
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Throw in avocado flesh with maple, cacao and hazlenuts, speed 7 for 30 seconds.
Scrape down and repeat three times.
Scoop out, top with coconut frozen or fresh blueberries and pmogranate seeds and eat immediately.
A wonderful source of Omega 3 hence this is the Brain Boost Mousse!
Choose avocados that are ripe and soft
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls