- 120 g raw sugar
- pinch of cardamom seeds
- 350 g orange, flesh (pith and peel removed) cut into ice block size and semi frozen
- small wedge of lemon flesh
- 800 g Milk, frozen into ice block size
Recipe is created for
Place sugar and cardamom into TM bowl, mill 20 secs speed 10.
Add fruit and half frozen milk and grid 20 secs speed 10.
Add remaining frozen milk and churn for 1 minute speed 10 assisting with spatula. Use ice or liquid milk to ensure correct consistencey for churning (as per making sorbet.)
serve immediately or freeze and serve later.
Alwways remove from the freezer and place in the fridge to softem slightly before serving. Never leave on the bench or you will get defrosted and then refrozen crystallised icecream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup