- 120 g raw sugar
- pinch of cardamom seeds
- 350 g orange, flesh (pith and peel removed) cut into ice block size and semi frozen
- small wedge of lemon flesh
- 800 g Milk, frozen into ice block size
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and cardamom into TM bowl, mill 20 secs speed 10.
Add fruit and half frozen milk and grid 20 secs speed 10.
Add remaining frozen milk and churn for 1 minute speed 10 assisting with spatula. Use ice or liquid milk to ensure correct consistencey for churning (as per making sorbet.)
serve immediately or freeze and serve later.
Alwways remove from the freezer and place in the fridge to softem slightly before serving. Never leave on the bench or you will get defrosted and then refrozen crystallised icecream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches