- 50 grams Coconut Sugar, or sweetener of choice
- 350 grams orange segments, peeled and frozen
- 100 grams water, or enough to emulsify
- 1 egg white
- 1 small handful of fresh mint
- 400 grams ice cubes
Recipe is created for
1. Add sugar to bowl and mill 20 seconds, Sp9.
2. Add orange, water, egg white, and mint. Mix 30 seconds, Sp10, using spatula to assist.
3. Add ice and mix 2 minutes with the spatula. Add more water through the hole in the lid if required.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie