- 400g white chocolate
- 90g raw sugar
- 50g Butter
- 75g milk powder
- 50g water
- 8 drops DoTerra Orange Essential Oil
- 3 drops Orange natural food colouring
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate chocolate in 2 200g batches at 10 sec/Spd 10.
Set chocolate aside.
Add sugar, butter, water and milk powder and combine 5 sec/Sp4. Cook for 12 mins/90deg/speed 3 with the MC off to let steam out.
Set timer again for 8 mins/90deg/Spd 3 without the MC and add the grated chocolate, Orange Oil and colouring through the hole in the lid. Again, leave the MC off once all ingredients are inside.
Spread into a lined lamington tray and pop in the fridge until set (min 3 hours).
Accessories you need
You can add more natural food colouring for a much more orange look, I liked the feint colour...it makes people wonder what flavour it was.
Use green colouring and Peppermint Essential oils.
Use Milk choc with Orange for Jaffa flavour
Use milk choc with peppermint for choc mint
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Variation: Argentinian Dulce de Leche "CREAM"
- Argentinian Dulce de Leche
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Aussie Apple Pie