- 400g white chocolate
- 90g raw sugar
- 50g Butter
- 75g milk powder
- 50g water
- 8 drops DoTerra Orange Essential Oil
- 3 drops Orange natural food colouring
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate chocolate in 2 200g batches at 10 sec/Spd 10.
Set chocolate aside.
Add sugar, butter, water and milk powder and combine 5 sec/Sp4. Cook for 12 mins/90deg/speed 3 with the MC off to let steam out.
Set timer again for 8 mins/90deg/Spd 3 without the MC and add the grated chocolate, Orange Oil and colouring through the hole in the lid. Again, leave the MC off once all ingredients are inside.
Spread into a lined lamington tray and pop in the fridge until set (min 3 hours).
Accessories you need
You can add more natural food colouring for a much more orange look, I liked the feint colour...it makes people wonder what flavour it was.
Use green colouring and Peppermint Essential oils.
Use Milk choc with Orange for Jaffa flavour
Use milk choc with peppermint for choc mint
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet