- 5 oranges, peeled and cubed (frozen or fresh)
- 50 gram raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 350 gram ice cubes
* Place Sugar in TM bowl sp9 8 secs
* Add cubed oranges and half of ice & eggwhite
* Slowly turn to sp10 20secs using spatula to mix
* Add remaining ice, sp10 40-60secs using spatula
* Serve decorated with orange slices
May freeze until needed soften on bench 5-10mins
If you would like to make an adults version add 2 caps of cointreau or any other liquer of choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge