- 5 oranges, peeled and cubed (frozen or fresh)
- 50 gram raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 350 gram ice cubes
* Place Sugar in TM bowl sp9 8 secs
* Add cubed oranges and half of ice & eggwhite
* Slowly turn to sp10 20secs using spatula to mix
* Add remaining ice, sp10 40-60secs using spatula
* Serve decorated with orange slices
May freeze until needed soften on bench 5-10mins
If you would like to make an adults version add 2 caps of cointreau or any other liquer of choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse