- 36 pieces Oreo biscuits (not double stuffed)
- 3 pieces Oreo biscuits -cream removed
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 250 grams milk chocolate melts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 36 Oreos in the bowl, separating the biscuits as you go but don't remove the cream. Blend 10 seconds speed 6. If not a fine crum, scrape the sides and do again.
2. Add cubed cream cheese. Blend 10 seconds speed 6, scrape down sides and blend again for 10 seconds, speed 6 or until all combined and creamy.
3. Roll mixture into balls. I did about a teaspoon size and it made 40. Place onto a lined cookie sheet and place in the freezer for about an hour.
4. Melt chocolate melts. I used a microwave safe bowl and just melted at 30 second intervals in the microwave. While chocolate is melting place 3 oreos with cream removed into a snaplock bag and crush with rolling pin. Sit the bag out so you can easily sprinkle some on the balls before chocolate sets. Roll the balls in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed Oreo and place back onto the cookie sheet and refrigerate till set.
For the truffles-
Great for Christmas!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble