- 50 grams almond meal
- 40 grams tapioca flour
- 10 grams Coconut Flour
- 60 grams Butter (or coconut oil)
- 45 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Raw cocao powder
- 120 grams Milk of your choice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 250 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Raw cocao
- 50 grams Rapadura Sugar
Place almond meal, tapioca and coconut flour in the Thermomix and blend on speed 4 for 5 seconds to combine. Remove and place in a separate bowl
Place butter and sugar in bowl and cream for 10 seconds on speed 3. Add egg and mix for a further 5 seconds
Add milk, cocao powder, flour mix and bi-carb soda and blend for 7 seconds on speed 6.
Scrape mixture into ovenproof dish
Without washing the Thermomix bowl, start making the sauce by adding the water and bringing it to boil by putting it on varoma for 4-5min, speed 3.
When water has reached varoma temperature, add raw coca powder and sugar. Mix for 3 seconds on speed 5. Pour sauce over top of pudding mixture.
Transfer to oven and bake for 35minutes at 180 degrees.
Serve while hot
Great served with coconut icecream or cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice