- 150 g Almonds/Mixed Nuts raw
- 100 g Shredded Organic Coconut
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- 25 g cacao powder
- 2 tablespoon Boiling water
Line a small/medium slice tin with baking paper. Add almonds and shreeded coconut to the TM bowl, speed 6, 3 secs form coarse crumbs. Add dates and Cacoa powder, speed 5, 10 secs at the 10secs start pouring the water into the top slowly for another 10 secs. Add additional hot water if needed. The crumbs should have started to come together, pour the mix into the prepared tin and press down firmly. Refridgerate for 2 hours then cut into squares.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice