- 3/4 Cup Medjool Dates
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon Coconut butter, (link to make fresh://www.superkitchenmachine.com/2011/11949/make-coconut-butter-thermomi.html)
- 2 teaspoons Mesquite Powder.
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder or paste
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- 3 tablespoon Cacao butter (or coconut butter or oil) melted.
- 3 tablespoon cacao powder
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Nectar
- pinch of Himalayan salt
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add dates, almonds and coconut oil into Thermomix bowl and Turbo 6-8 times
Spoon into muffin trays or cake slice tray and press
Pop into freezer until you are ready for your next layer
Make your Coconut butter - follow link: http:/www.superkitchenmachine.com/2011/11949/make-coconut-butter-thermomi.html OR if already premade melt it down 50 degree's/speed 3/3mins
Add Mesquite Powder, Coconut Oil, Coconut Nectar, Vanilla Powder and Salt and mix Speed 4/15sec, scape down side and repeat until a you have a nice paste
Spoon on top of your base and spread evenly
Pop back into freezer
Add cacao powder, coconut nectar and salt and mix together speed 3/15sec.
Spead evening on top of Salted Caramel
Add a sprinkle of Cocao Nibs and then refrigerate until cool
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.