- 30 g Coconut sugar
- 400 ml tin coconut milk (full fat)
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 x seeds from vanilla bean
Recipe is created for
Add coconut sugar to TMX bowl. Mill on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Scrape bowl down, add the rest of the ingredients.
Cook on 7 minutes. 90 degrees. speed 4.
Cool mixture completely in fridge, and churn in icecream maker as per manufacturer directions.
If you do not have an icecream maker, put the custard in a baking dish in the freezer. Stir with a fork every half an hour until set.
After churning you can add any additional flavours you like. Try chopped roasted nuts, dried fruit or make a berry sauce to stir through.
Recipe can be doubled for a larger batch, as this is a small batch. Increase cooking time by 20%.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)