- 30 g Coconut sugar
- 400 ml tin coconut milk (full fat)
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 x seeds from vanilla bean
Recipe is created for
Add coconut sugar to TMX bowl. Mill on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Scrape bowl down, add the rest of the ingredients.
Cook on 7 minutes. 90 degrees. speed 4.
Cool mixture completely in fridge, and churn in icecream maker as per manufacturer directions.
If you do not have an icecream maker, put the custard in a baking dish in the freezer. Stir with a fork every half an hour until set.
After churning you can add any additional flavours you like. Try chopped roasted nuts, dried fruit or make a berry sauce to stir through.
Recipe can be doubled for a larger batch, as this is a small batch. Increase cooking time by 20%.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet