- 500 g cream
- 150 g sugar
- 55 g honey
- 4 egg yolks
- Pinch each g round cloves, ginger, nutmeg
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 100 g toasted almonds
- 200 g mixture of candied fruits of choice
8h 0minPreparation 11minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
250g of the cream, sugar, honey, egg yolks and spices into TM bowl and cook for
8 minutes at 90ºC on speed 3.
250g of the mascarpone and beat for 5
seconds on speed 5.
into large flat tray and freeze for at least 8 hours or over night.
almonds into TM bowl and chop roughly for 2-3
seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
Butterfly and place the remaining
250g cream and 250g mascarpone cheese into TM bowl and whip for 20-30 seconds on speed 4 until soft peaks form. Remove Butterfly.
ice cream base from freezer and cut into large chunks. Place into TM bowl and
mix for 30 seconds on speed 8 until well combined.
almonds and candied fruit. Incorporate for 5
seconds on Reverse + speed 5.
Pour into clean container and refreeze until frozen. Serve in wedges or scoop
into cones as desired and drizzle with chocolate ganache
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Creamy bacon pasta carbonara
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- Salmon dip by Cait
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- LCHF Bagels
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Radish soup
- Ginger Slice
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice