- 500 g cream
- 150 g sugar
- 55 g honey
- 4 egg yolks
- Pinch each g round cloves, ginger, nutmeg
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 100 g toasted almonds
- 200 g mixture of candied fruits of choice
8Recipe is created for
250g of the cream, sugar, honey, egg yolks and spices into TM bowl and cook for
8 minutes at 90ºC on speed 3.
250g of the mascarpone and beat for 5
seconds on speed 5.
into large flat tray and freeze for at least 8 hours or over night.
almonds into TM bowl and chop roughly for 2-3
seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
Butterfly and place the remaining
250g cream and 250g mascarpone cheese into TM bowl and whip for 20-30 seconds on speed 4 until soft peaks form. Remove Butterfly.
ice cream base from freezer and cut into large chunks. Place into TM bowl and
mix for 30 seconds on speed 8 until well combined.
almonds and candied fruit. Incorporate for 5
seconds on Reverse + speed 5.
Pour into clean container and refreeze until frozen. Serve in wedges or scoop
into cones as desired and drizzle with chocolate ganache
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Classic Satay Sauce