- 100 g blanched Almonds, toasted and cooled
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 8 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 400 g icing sugar, (made in TM)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tin Passionfruit Pulp
- 200 g frozen Raspberries
- 700 g cream
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 1h 0min
8Recipe is created for
oven to 150ºC. Line 2 baking trays with greased paper and draw a 24cm circle on
nuts into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 8.
cornflour and stir through for 3 seconds
on speed 5. Set aside.
Butterfly into clean, dry bowl. Place egg whites and cream of tartar into TM bowl
and beat for 8 minutes at 50ºC on speed 3, with MC off.
blades rotating on speed 3, add
sugar, 1 tsp at a time over a period of 2-3
into large bowl and fold almond meal into egg whites with a large metal spoon
or spatula. Be very gentle. Divide the mixture between your trays and smooth to
meet the edges of your circle.
for 15 minutes at 150ºC and then reduce heat to 120ºC for a further 45 minutes.
Meringue should be pale, crisp and approximately 2-3 cm high when cooked.
cooking will cause the meringue to crack. Leave oven door ajar and cool in oven
for at least another hour.
cream in clean, dry TM bowl with Butterfly
for 20-40 seconds on speed 3-4.
passionfruit pulp and stir in for 8
seconds on Reverse + speed 2-3.
cooled meringue onto serving platter, dollop with ½ cream in centre.
a few of the raspberries and repeat. Drizzle additional passionfruit pulp
across the top if desired.
chocolate curls for a decadent touch.
fresh fruit of choice to decorate rather than raspberries.
cooking meringues, sprinkle just the edges with a few almond slivers.
recipe works well with other nuts as long as the nut meal is very fine.
alter the quantities in this recipe, use a ratio of 1 egg white to 50g icing
1 tbsp almond meal.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Very Berry Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna