- 100 g blanched Almonds, toasted and cooled
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 8 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 400 g icing sugar, (made in TM)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tin Passionfruit Pulp
- 200 g frozen Raspberries
- 700 g cream
8Recipe is created for
oven to 150ºC. Line 2 baking trays with greased paper and draw a 24cm circle on
nuts into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 8.
cornflour and stir through for 3 seconds
on speed 5. Set aside.
Butterfly into clean, dry bowl. Place egg whites and cream of tartar into TM bowl
and beat for 8 minutes at 50ºC on speed 3, with MC off.
blades rotating on speed 3, add
sugar, 1 tsp at a time over a period of 2-3
into large bowl and fold almond meal into egg whites with a large metal spoon
or spatula. Be very gentle. Divide the mixture between your trays and smooth to
meet the edges of your circle.
for 15 minutes at 150ºC and then reduce heat to 120ºC for a further 45 minutes.
Meringue should be pale, crisp and approximately 2-3 cm high when cooked.
cooking will cause the meringue to crack. Leave oven door ajar and cool in oven
for at least another hour.
cream in clean, dry TM bowl with Butterfly
for 20-40 seconds on speed 3-4.
passionfruit pulp and stir in for 8
seconds on Reverse + speed 2-3.
cooled meringue onto serving platter, dollop with ½ cream in centre.
a few of the raspberries and repeat. Drizzle additional passionfruit pulp
across the top if desired.
chocolate curls for a decadent touch.
fresh fruit of choice to decorate rather than raspberries.
cooking meringues, sprinkle just the edges with a few almond slivers.
recipe works well with other nuts as long as the nut meal is very fine.
alter the quantities in this recipe, use a ratio of 1 egg white to 50g icing
1 tbsp almond meal.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 13 mins (non shredding!!)
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Hanne's Nutella 😊
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Tuna Mornay