- 1 quantity short crust pastry, (see tips)
- 1 quanity strawberry sauce, (see tips)
- 6 fresh peaches, cut into segments
Preheat oven to 200˚C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Prepare pastry as per the Everyday Cookbook and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare strawberry sauce as per the Everyday Cookbook. Set aside.
- Take a large piece of baking paper, place the pastry on top and roll out to a rectangle or round. Brush pastry with strawberry sauce and top with peach segments. Pour over remaining strawberry sauce to taste and bake for 20 minutes. Extra strawberry sauce can be served on the side.
See pg. 119 of the Everyday Cookbook for Short crust pastry and pg. 160 for Strawberry sauce.
If you prefer a fluffy galette, try making this recipe with puff pastry instead of shortcrust. See pg. 121 of the Everyday Cookbook for Rough puff pastry.
Try serving this with custard or vanilla ice cream on the side. See pg. 155 of the Everday Cookbook for Custard and pg. 150 for Creamy traditional ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)