- 220 grams coconut oil
- 250 grams raw, cold-pressed tahini (or nut butter)
- 140 grams Raw Honey
- 1 whole banana, peeled and broken into 3 pieces
- 1-2 vanilla beans
Weigh coconut oil, tahini and honey into TM bowl. Add banana and the seeds from the vanilla beans. Blend on speed 6 for a total of approx. 30 seconds, stopping to scrape down every 5-10 seconds. Spread fudge mix in a 20x20cm square cake tin lined with baking paper, and put in the fridge to cool for at least 2 hrs.
As the hardness of the coconut oil will change based on the climate, so will the processing time - I strongly recommend you check the mix every time you stop to scrape down. You want a mixture like the one below. You don't want the coconut oil to start separating, because then it won't set as smoothly. It will still taste awesome though, so it's not a huge drama.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- ABC Milk
- Zucchini Flower Risotto with Thyme Oil
- Strawberry, Mango and Passionfruit Jam