- 10 pitted dates., I prefer Medjool, but regular dates are fine if soaked in warm water for about 5-10 min
- 100 grams oats or quinoa flakes
- 10 grams Sunflower Kernels
- 10 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 10 grams tri-colour quinoa (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 30 grams dried cranberries
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams nut butter of choice. I use Thermomix made peanut butter. You could sub with sun butter
- 10-20 grams pure maple syrup (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add oats/quinoa flakes & sunflower kernels into bowl - Chop5-7 sec sp 7 depending on whether or not you like a crunch
Add remaining ingredients except for cranberries & mix 20 sec sp 10. Scrape sides of bowl & repeat.
Add cranberries & mix 20 sec sp7
Roll into balls or flatten out into a slice tin. If you're making a slice, you could make or melt some chocolate to drizzle over the top for extra indulgence. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- GF, NF, DF, EF, Vegan Lunchbox Snack Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Paleo Pancakes
- Healthy Twix Bites