- 150 g raw sugar
- 250 g full cream milk
- 3 eggs
- 380 g thickened cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 180 g Smooth peanut butter
- 380 g Peanut M&Ms, optional
- 180 g Smooth peanut butter, Softened in microwave, optional
1. Mill sugar, 2 seconds, speed 9 Add remaining ingredients, except for the m&ms and cook 10mins, 80deg, speed 4.
2. Allow to cool for 5 minds and then pour into a large glad bag and place into the freezer, laying it flat.
Freeze over night.
3. Remove from freezer and let sit for 5 mins. Cut into pieces and place back into jug, mix 30 secs, speed 9. Repeat until smooth.
4. Add m&ms and mix 10 seconds speed 3, pour peanut butter through MC hole while mixing.
5. Place into a container and put back into the freezer for at least 4 hours.
You may not want to add the extra peanut butter, or you may want to add a different mix-in instead like plain peanuts or saltuanas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars