- 150 g raw sugar
- 250 g full cream milk
- 3 eggs
- 380 g thickened cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 180 g Smooth peanut butter
- 380 g Peanut M&Ms, optional
- 180 g Smooth peanut butter, Softened in microwave, optional
1. Mill sugar, 2 seconds, speed 9 Add remaining ingredients, except for the m&ms and cook 10mins, 80deg, speed 4.
2. Allow to cool for 5 minds and then pour into a large glad bag and place into the freezer, laying it flat.
Freeze over night.
3. Remove from freezer and let sit for 5 mins. Cut into pieces and place back into jug, mix 30 secs, speed 9. Repeat until smooth.
4. Add m&ms and mix 10 seconds speed 3, pour peanut butter through MC hole while mixing.
5. Place into a container and put back into the freezer for at least 4 hours.
You may not want to add the extra peanut butter, or you may want to add a different mix-in instead like plain peanuts or saltuanas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling