- 100 grams sugar, sugar
- 1 green apple, Green apple,fresh or frozen, quartered
- 1 green pear, fresh or frozen, quartered
- 2-3 cm piece of fresh ginger, according to taste
- 300 gram coconut milk, frozen into ice cubes
- 350 grams ice cubes
- 1 egg white
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar in TM bowl and process on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Add fruit, egg white, ginger and frozen coconut milk and slowly turn to speed 10. After 20 seconds (30 seconds if using frozen fruit), add remaining ice and process for 1- 1 ½ minutes on speed 10.
Substitute frozen yoghurt for the coconut milk
Add a shot or two of vodka for an alcoholic version – great with oysters!!
A small cooked meringue can be used instead of the egg white
Pear, apple and ginger sorbet
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches