- 400 g sugar
- 200 g water
- 2000 g Pears, very ripe, peeled and cored, cut into pieces
1. Place sugar and water in TM bowl, cook at 10 mins/70 deg speed 2 or until sugar is dissolved.
2. Set aside sugar syrup to cool
3. Add pear pieces to TM bowl and purée 30 seconds/speed 4-8 increasing speed gradually. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat until desired consistency is achieved.
4. Add sugar syrup and combine 10 seconds/speed 2
5. Pour mixture into ice cube trays until frozen
6. Add frozen ice cubes into TM bowl and blend at chop 1 minute speed 10.
7. Serve immediately or place in freezable container until ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)