- 400 g sugar
- 200 g water
- 2000 g Pears, very ripe, peeled and cored, cut into pieces
1. Place sugar and water in TM bowl, cook at 10 mins/70 deg speed 2 or until sugar is dissolved.
2. Set aside sugar syrup to cool
3. Add pear pieces to TM bowl and purée 30 seconds/speed 4-8 increasing speed gradually. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat until desired consistency is achieved.
4. Add sugar syrup and combine 10 seconds/speed 2
5. Pour mixture into ice cube trays until frozen
6. Add frozen ice cubes into TM bowl and blend at chop 1 minute speed 10.
7. Serve immediately or place in freezable container until ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits