- 400 g sugar
- 200 g water
- 2000 g Pears, very ripe, peeled and cored, cut into pieces
1. Place sugar and water in TM bowl, cook at 10 mins/70 deg speed 2 or until sugar is dissolved.
2. Set aside sugar syrup to cool
3. Add pear pieces to TM bowl and purée 30 seconds/speed 4-8 increasing speed gradually. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat until desired consistency is achieved.
4. Add sugar syrup and combine 10 seconds/speed 2
5. Pour mixture into ice cube trays until frozen
6. Add frozen ice cubes into TM bowl and blend at chop 1 minute speed 10.
7. Serve immediately or place in freezable container until ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup