- 400 g sugar
- 200 g water
- 2000 g Pears, very ripe, peeled and cored, cut into pieces
- 1. Place sugar and water in TM bowl, cook at 10 mins/70 deg speed 2 or until sugar is dissolved.
2. Set aside sugar syrup to cool
3. Add pear pieces to TM bowl and purée 30 seconds/speed 4-8 increasing speed gradually. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat until desired consistency is achieved.
4. Add sugar syrup and combine 10 seconds/speed 2
5. Pour mixture into ice cube trays until frozen
6. Add frozen ice cubes into TM bowl and blend at chop 1 minute speed 10.
7. Serve immediately or place in freezable container until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE