- 105 grams Peppermint crisp
- 395 gram sweetened condensed milk
- 250 grams Milk arrowroot biscuits
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 80 grams dessicated coconut, Plus extra for coating
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Biscuits into with MC, 8 secs Speed 7
2. Remove Biscuits into separate bowl
3. Place peppermint crisps into with MC, 6 secs, Speed 6
4. Add cocoa, reserved biscuits, desicated coconut into bowl
5. Mix for 1 min / Speed 1 / without MC
6. Whilst mixing pour condensed milk in bowl
7. Roll into logs the size of 20 cent piece approx 15cms long, wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate
8. Slice into desired thickness to serve
Peppermint Crisp Log
These are great for a sweet treat or gifts at Christmas time and are easy for the kids to make
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked